Dr. Edward Birochak Jr Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Edward Birochak Jr?

Excellent Care and Guidance

Posted on December 1st, 2015

I am under Dr. Birochak's care and could not say enough good things about him. He respects me, and our time together. I have never waited any amount of time past my appointment to see him, he speaks to me with warm regard, and clarifies our course of treatment every step of the way. He is clearly very intelligent which can lead to more cerebral conversations, but if you are less knowledgable and get left behind, he is very capable of giving you the short version, most pertinent to you and your treatment. He spends time getting to know you and is always available (even by text) for questions or guidance. He is wonderful; and I feel lucky to have chosen him as my psychiatrist.

GO AT YOUR OWN RISK

Posted on August 22nd, 2014

Very strange man. Wanted ALLL my medical records as far back as I could remember, and then it appeared he didn't read any of them. The worst thing is he grossly overprescribed a very strong medication at a dosage I later learned could be fatal. Didn't really talk and didn't offer any advice, suggestions, solutions, etc., other than that massive prescription. I will never go back.

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Dr B is very knowledgable and respects my intelligence. He speak very softly so not for the hard of hearing.

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

Wait in the outer office can be up to 30 minutes, but is made more bearable by a great selection of reading material, beautiful flowers and ALWAYS coffee or whatever is offered on a tray(!!) with cream and sugar in containers. BUT, Dr. Birochak is a bit, well, ususual (can't think of another word). He doesn't talk to patients much, does listen, but you're not sure he is really hearing you. He can be caring, but has no follow up. Depends on paper and forms, but offers no feedback. Diagnostically, he is only iffy. Finally, he tends to overprescribe medications. I can't recommend him. But he is a nice human.

Talk about having a HUGE EGO

Posted on October 17th, 2009

Totally stuck on himself. Talks the entire appointment, you rarely even get to tell him your issues because he's busy talking. Misdiagnosed me. Treated me so badly at last visit that I walked out on him.

Posted on November 29th, 2017