Dr. Edward Blackmon Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Edward Blackmon Jr?

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Absolutely loved the man and his staff. Outstanding bedside manner

Posted on June 20th, 2014

This doctor is very strange, that is all I can say about him. The last time I went in I had to wait forever.

Wrongful diagnosis

Posted on February 26th, 2013

diagnosis was wrong and was told I needed a hysterectomy and did not need one there no reason for one .please get second opinion

BAD DOCTOR

Posted on February 24th, 2012

Dr. Blackmon, is a very bad OBGYN. His exams are not right for one. Then he did a surgery on met that had not been done since the late 50's early 60's. I have had to have it reversed so. Then had to have a full hysterectomy. Please beware of this doctor. I talked to an attorney. Who told me that he had more then 10 malpractice suites against him.

Unprofessional, bordering on illegal

Posted on July 24th, 2010

I saw this doctor at his practice in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio about 12 years ago. I don't know if he still does this, but back then he would wait for you to get undressed then sit at that end while giving you a sales pitch for a line of weight loss products that he and his wife were selling. As I said before, this is before the exam while you're sitting at the end of a table in a paper gown. I told him I wasn't interested, and he seemed angry. And after that he conducted the exam in a way that was slightly inappropriate. Little enough that I really couldn't go to the authorities, but enough to make me feel like I was a victim when I left his office. I'm guessing that something like this is the reason he's practicing in Texas now instead of Ohio. STAY AWAY from this doctor, he's bad news.

Emergency Visit and Follow up was Excellent