Dr. Edward Bloom Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Edward Bloom?

A Doctor that you can work with

Posted on January 16th, 2017

I have seen Dr. Bloom for years, he is very helpful and works with me and my schedule. With work , travel and pain. I have chronic pain 23 surgeries, a lot of doctors dont understand this. He does a great job. the only thing is i think we both have a little ADD so my wife goes nuts when we start talking. LOL

Beyond the call of duty

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

My typically very healthy son had croup for the 1st time. We immediately got an appt, were immediately seen, and received a quick diagnosis and effective treatment. The best part was that Dr. Bloom called us at home that evening to check that the medication was helping and that our son was sleeping comfortably. He didn't have to do that and it meant so much to me that he cared.

Posted on September 27th, 2017