Dr. Edward J Brandecker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward J Brandecker?

Helped me

Dr.Brandecker helped me when no one else would.In 2000 I could barely walk. He did an epidural but medicine would not go in my legs , he sent me to Dr Duarte where I had back surgery. It helped for a while but never healed me.I started back with Dr. Brandecker in 2007/2008 and have had around 17 spinal epidurals for back and leg pain. The epidurals stopped working but he continues to take care of my pain control. He is a very kind and compassionate man and tells you the truth.

There when I needed him

I was visiting my sister in Abilene, Texas when I developed sciatica after helping her to move. We asked around and was told that SpineAbilene was the place to go for my back. I made an appointment with Dr. Brandecker. He was kind and genuinely interested in my problem. I received physical therapy at SpineAbilene along with medication. Within 2 weeks my pain was improved enough for me to return home to Florida! Thank you Dr. Brandecker for being there when I needed a doctor.

Very satisfied

I went on my own to see this physician for my back pain after visiting another specialist. I am so happy with my decision. Dr. Brandecker is kind, compassionate and I felt like he truly cared about my concerns. He spent time with me and answered all my questions. His office staff is the best!

He is always caring and concerned about my mother's problem. She has spinal stenosis and scoliosis. He takes the time to explain her symptoms to myself and her. He always asks us if we have questions. I have made an appointment to see him and my in-laws both see him.

Better the second time around.

The first time I met Dr. Brandecker I thought he was the biggest jerk I had ever met. Unfortunately there is a stigma that comes with being on workman's comp and that reared it's ugly head with the first visit. I was treated like a number. The second visit was a complete 180. I was treated as a person with a significant back injury. He was kind, friendly and informative. I chalked the first visit up to a bad day. I've heard from others in the medical community that he can be moody but I'm looking for to my next visit with him.

Very knowledgeable and compassionate

He is compassionate, and caring. He spent the time needed to listen to all my complaints. I recommend him to anyone that needs a pain medicine specialist. Believes more in exercise than in just giving you pain medication

Caring, spent the time with me and answered all my questions and my husbands, to our satisfaction.

Caring and was able to accurately diagnose me after listening. I was at 5 previous docs who missed it

My husband and I were thoroughly impressed with his bedside manner and his fund of knowledge. He is one of the best physicians in Abilene!

I was completely satisfied with my care with Dr. Brandecker. He was kind to my mother and answered all my questions regarding her fracture in her back. The staff was very helpful as well. I couldn't recommend a better doctor.

Dr. Edward J Brandecker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abilene, TX.