Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward C Brennan Jr
Dr. Edward C Brennan Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Camp Hill, PA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brennan is affiliated with Holy Spirit Hospital A Geisinger Affiliate. Dr. Brennan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward C Brennan Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
Showing 5 of 9
This guy is a jerk when it comes to bedside manner and following up with his partner's patients. He lets the practicianer's do the work and didn't even stop in the hospital room to discuss the discharge. We saw him on the floor before 10 am and he left the floor and it was after 3 pm until one of the jr practicianers came to see us.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Brennan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Lankenau Medical Center
Dr. Edward C Brennan Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Physician Group, 101 Erford Rd, Camp Hill, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward C Brennan Jr in this video.
Dr. Edward C Brennan Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camp Hill, PA.