Dr. Edward Broome Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Broome?

Very Good Doctor

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

I found Dr. Broome to be very caring and encouraging. I went to him for a hysterectomy and found that I had ovarian cancer. His nurse was wonderful. I would refer him to a friend. High marks for not overbooking patients.

Love Dr. Broome!!

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Dr. Broome has always answered all my questions, gotten me in & out in very timely matter. He has a great bedside manner & puts his patients first!!!

Would NEVER recommend!

Posted on January 4th, 2012

I went to Dr. Broome because he had good reviews, but I made a big mistake. My older sister told me she had a bad experience with him, but I didn't listen. She said he was too rough during the exams, and although he wasn't super gentle, I didn't find it too painful. His staff was wonderful, but he was abrupt and not easy to talk to. Also, he does his ultrasounds in the office with the oldest sonogram machine I've ever seen. He didn't even try to see the sex of my baby at our 26 week ultrasound. He said I'd just have to wait until next time and that he didn't feel bad for me because he didn't find out until his child was born. During that same visit, he harped on my weight gain for the month (even though I lost a lot during the first trimester) and said "maybe you need to stop eating so much!" I was in tears as soon as he walked out the door! It was humiliating and unnecessary. I changed to Dr Burke and have been SO much happier since. She's wonderful!! Don't go to Dr. Broome!!!

Posted on May 20th, 2015