Dr. Edward D Buckingham Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Edward D Buckingham?

My experience

I saw Dr. Buckingham for a facelift and to correct my upper eyelids. The sagging of the eyelids was not severe and should have been easily corrected. I had already paid for two previous procedures (blepharoplasties) in the same area which brought no visible results. Over a period of five years, Dr. Buckingham fed me continuous lies and false promises, pushing me give him more and more money each time. After requesting that pictures were taken (8 months after surgery - it should have been done 3 months after according to his nurse) I realized that there was zero improvement as far as my eyelids were concerned. The before and after pictures were identical. It simply appeared as though no procedure had been done. When confronted, Dr. Buckingham made a vague comment alluding to the fact that he had feared potential nerve damage and some scar tissue. He essentially agreed that the surgeries made no changes and yet, he made no offer of reimbursement. Dr. Buckingham then offered to put some fillers in my upper eyelids. When I declined his offer, he then decided I must have a “ptosis”. He had never diagnosed this at the time that he did my lateral eye lift though. Instead, he tried to pass me on to his wife’s practice who was supposedly "specialized in reconstruction of eyelids”. In reality though, she has the worst reviews of anyone in the field because it is obvious to anyone in the community that she is more interested in furthering herself in the political world than the medical field. Don't be fooled by this Doctor's the kind demeanor at the start. The only reason this man tries to build a relationship with his patients is to get as much money out of you as he possibly can. His Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde personalities only start to show when you confront or disagree with him. At this point, you will witness belittlement and a complete lack of care. Dr. Buckingham is simply not who he thinks or says he is. For someone like him who wants the whole community to believe he is a top ranked surgeon and makes you pay top dollar, one would expect some results. It did not happen in my case. Dr. Buckingham’s work left me with an asymetry of the face and a cyst the size of a dime in my neck. When greed supersedes medical care, expect the worse. To end on a more positive note, I consulted with another plastic surgeon afterwards who confirmed that not only I do not have a ptosis, but a minimally invasive procedure would completely repair the issues I tried to have fixed five years ago.

pleasant experience at Buckingham Center

I had a pleasant experience at Buckingham Center, July 5th I had Lower Facelift and Rhinoplasty. I had a bump in my nose; I was born with, so, I had wanted to do this procedure for the longest time, 60 years old I made up my mind do it, I needed it. I researched on the best doctors and found Dr. Buckingham. Dr. Buckingham other than having specialized with facial surgery, he had an excellent rating and reviews on google. The consultation was perfect, very helpful; the front desk is efficient, friendly and professional. My results and entire experience far exceeded my expectations. There's no doubt Buckingham Facial Plastics Center is the only choice for cosmetic surgery that will entirely transform any face from ordinary to extraordinary!

My expectations were met, and I am very happy.

Three months ago I had a lower facelift with Dr. Buckingham. I’m 73 years and needed the procedure done as soon as possible. I initially found about Dr. Buckingham through a friend, and after a few weeks of online research, I was confident he was the right person to perform my procedure. My decision was further motivated by seeing a few of his past patient results. My recovery has been easy, fast, and no downtime at all. There was no pain at all. I highly recommend Dr. Buckingham to others. His staff is excellent, well trained very informative; they will walk you through what to expect. Dr. Buckingham is very professional, honest and his bedside manners are amicable. My results are excellent and very natural. My expectations were met, and I am very happy.

Thank goodness for Dr. Buckingham.

I was frustrated with my appearance every time I passed by a mirror. My neck tissue was starting to sag and I found it becoming extremely noticeable. About nine years ago, Dr. Buckingham had performed my facelift, and it had gone so smoothly. For this reason, I came straight to his office to discuss my sagging skin. Dr. Buckingham agreed my concerns could be corrected. In May, he performed my neck lift and it went just as expected. Dr. Buckingham is the best around; easily a 10+. You could not ask for anything better. I just had another follow-up and my results are right on track for the desired results. Thank goodness for Dr. Buckingham.

Natural results

Very happy!

Dr. Edward Buckingham was the doctor to perform my facelift and Halo Laser resurfacing procedure back in January. I live in a small city and Dr. Buckingham’s name would often come up in town. Although I knew about Dr. Buckingham, I still interviewed over five different surgeons, but none of them made me feel as comfortable as Dr. Buckingham. He brought a conservative approach to surgery. One of the best things about Dr. Buckingham is that he did not need to use general anesthesia. The procedure was not nearly as painful as I expected, which was perfect. Dr. Buckingham did a wonderful job and I am extremely pleased with my result. As i am 53 years old, I’m getting divorced, I was hoping I could look better. The quality of my skin looks so much better. You could not believe how much better it looks. I am getting compliments left and right these days; looking prettier and more refreshed. Everyone at Dr. Buckingham’s office is so nice. As they only do faces this gives me so much confidence in Dr. Buckingham’s facial rejuvenation skills.

Dr. Buckingham was Honest and Understanding

I was looking tired and not myself, so I did some online research into area plastic surgeons. Dr. Buckingham had wonderful patient reviews and testimonials, so I made an appointment in his office. Immediately, I felt like Dr. Buckingham was honest and understanding of my situation. In November, I had an upper eyelid lift and fat transfer. I cannot believe what a difference this made in my appearance. Now, I always look like I slept well, even if I haven’t. Everyone on staff at Dr. Buckingham’s office was really nice and informative. However, it is Dr. Buckingham that provided such a life-changing improvement to my appearance. I am eternally grateful for such a positive experience.

All That I Hoped For!

Wonderful experience and very natural results! The entire team is patient and very approachable. Dr. Buckingham is reassuring and made me feel very comfortable. Highly recommend!

Dr. Buckingham gets my complete recommendation

In November, I was lucky enough to have Dr. Buckingham perform my facelift. Honestly, I think the results look very nice. A friend originally turned me on to Dr. Buckingham, and I’m happy she did. As I was getting older, my cheeks were starting to droop and the skin on my neck was looking loose. Today, my face is so natural, yet much younger. I didn’t even feel any pain during my procedure or recovery. I am such a fan of Dr. Buckingham that whenever asked, he gets my complete recommendation.

My surgery went smoothly and my recovery was simple

Last February, I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Buckingham in Austin. He was able to refine the tip of my nose, bringing my features into proportion. My surgery went smoothly and my recovery was simple. Dr. Buckingham is a detail oriented surgeon who gives his complete attention to each patient's needs and desires. I am comfortable referring friends and family to his office, as there is not a more gifted surgeon around.

Reverse Facelift and Chin Implants

I had a reverse facelift and chin implants in Dr. Buckingham’s office. A friend of mine referred me to him, after her procedure. The thing is, I’m 50 and didn’t want to miss the chance to enjoy the benefits at this point in my life. I thought, why wait? Now, I’m happy with my results. The professionalism of the doctor and the staff are top notch. I would do this all over again. If I need any additional procedures, I will certainly choose Dr. Buckingham, again.