Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Edward Buonopane
Dr. Edward Buonopane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Davie, FL, with another office in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Buonopane is affiliated with Plantation General Hospital. Dr. Buonopane has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Buonopane has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Edward Buonopane has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Edward Buonopane has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edward Buonopane is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Buonopane has been my Dr. for thirty yrs. I recently called to make an appointment & was told he is no longer in practice. I do not want to have another Dr. after all these years. Has he retired? What happened? You would think notice would have been sent to his regular patients. I am really upset to be told someone else I do not know has replaced him.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Buonopane is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Plantation General Hospital
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edward Buonopane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davie, FL.