- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Turner Bynum MD
Dr. Turner Bynum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marlborough, MA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bynum is affiliated with U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus, Leonard Morse Hospital and Metrowest Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Turner Bynum has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Turner Bynum has the following 6 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Bynum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Leonard Morse Hospital
Metrowest Medical Center
Boston Medical Center
Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
U Mass Health System, Marlborough Hosp
MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union
ColumbiaMetroWest Medical Center
Boston VA Hospital
UMass Memorial Medical Center
Marlborough HospitalUmass Health Sys
49 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Turner Bynum Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Turner Bynum's office for more information.
65 Fremont St Marlborough, MA : (508) 624-0605
Locations & Directions65 Fremont St, Marlborough, MA
Dr. Turner Bynum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlborough, MA.