Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Byrne-Quinn
Dr. Edward Byrne-Quinn, MD, FACC, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with other offices in Tucson, AZ and Tucson, AZ (and 5 other locations). He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Byrne-Quinn is affiliated with El Dorado Hospital, Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson and Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Byrne-Quinn has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Byrne-Quinn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
El Dorado Hospital
Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital
University Medical Center - Tucson
Tucson Heart Hospital
Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Tucson Medical Center
Carondelet St. Joseph's
Carondelet Heart and Vascular Institute
56 Years Experience
Charing Cross & Westminster Medical Schools
Graduated in 1957
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Edward Byrne-Quinn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward Byrne-Quinn in this video.
Dr. Edward Byrne-Quinn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.