- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Edward C Adler has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Edward C Adler has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward C Adler - Posted on October 28th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward C Adler - Posted on April 24th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward C Adler - Posted on October 9th, 2012
Office staff manager and billing staff are very disorganized. I recently discovered that they have charging co-pays for years that should not have been requested. I am working now to try and get reimbursed. Staff stated they have no record of posting a $40.00 co pay for visits. I have receipts for each co-pay in question. I do not understand why they do not reconcile their records each year.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward C Adler - Posted on June 21st, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Adler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jewish General Hospital
Dr. Edward C Adler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGASTROENTEROLOGY CONSULTANTS, 3999 Dutchmans Ln Ste 7B, Louisville, KY
Dr. Edward C Adler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, KY.