Dr. Edward Clark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Clark?

Posted on April 4th, 2016

I went to this Dr. years ago. He diagnosed my eye problem and treated me correctly. On a follow up visit, I was sitting in the examining room waiting for him to enter. He suddenly appeared at the door and out of the blue he remarked that he didn't know whether I was "dumb or dumber." That may have been his lame attempt at humor. In any case, I never forgot that cutting remark and never went back to him.

Misdiagnosed same thing twice!

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

This Dr. misdiagnosed my daughter's red, painful eye twice. He told us it was allergies both times. I don't feel like he listened to me when I explained her symptoms and what all she was experiencing with her eye. He brushed me off and insisted it was allergies. I finally found another Dr. and he diagnosed her right away with episcleritis. He was surprised when I told him that we had been to Dr. Clark twice. The new Dr. stated that this was not hard to diagnose and it should have been caught the first time. If you want a Dr. that will listen to you then do not go to Dr. Clark.

Dr. did not even examine me before giving "diagnosis"

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Dr. Clark took only a glimpse at mey eye from 3 feet away, did not ask any questions, and started to write a prescription for an antibiotic. I was a new patient but If he had reviewed my records that I gave him, he would have known that I was already taking an antibiotic. I was in and out of his exam room in 5 mins. Will not be going back to this doctor.

Posted on March 20th, 2017