Dr. Edward C Murphy Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Edward C Murphy?

Was extremely patient and thoroughly explained my diagnosis.

Dt. Murphy is the BEST!!!!! He's been treating me on a full time basis since 1981, and I have not regretted it one bit!! You do have to wait when you go for an appointment, occasionally, but you have to remember, Dr. Murphy is a specialist and as is the case with any specialist, waiting is to be expected. Very good doctor and very well worth your time and effort!!!

Excelent attention

very very rude

this dr is very unprofessional and the staff is rude his intern was a joke, . I waited 2 hours to see him ,he came and saw me for 5 mins . he told me to go lose wait and that's NOT my problem , he s a total waste of cause ......

Dr. Murphy, simply put, is nothing less than amazing!!! He is a specialist and he more than excells at what he does! his wait time can be a little long at times for some people, but I have no problem with that at all, knowing that I am being treated by the best neurosurgeon that is practicing today!!!

Office staff is completely incompetent and very unprofessional. Office staff is extremely rude and short with you. Office called to have me come in an hour early for my appointment and still had to wait for an hour in the lobby until my original scheduled appointment time. This place is a JOKE!!!

My Guardian Angel sent from Heaven

When I was diagnosed with a double brain aneurysm, Dr. Murphy was like an Angel when I was at my worst. He comforted me with his kind words, and held my hand while I cried. I cannot express my appreciation to Dr. Murphy, and words will never be able to thank him for saving my life. Every time I see him he always says the same thing, "You are a very lucky lady!" I'm lucky because God sent him and Dr. Orlando Diaz as my Angels!!! May God always bless them both and their families!!

A caring guy

I must admit I had to wait quite a while to see him however, the guy is amazing. He treated my back several years ago and I am now pain free. Not to mention he performs surgery every morning so it is understandable if he is running late in the afternoon to see us. He is saving people's lives so it is selfish when other people complain about him being late. I would wait half a day just to see him. He is truly a great guy.

AWESOME!!!

I first met and began being treated by Dr. Murphy for my medical condition when I was just a young teenager, and I have just celebrated my 45th birthday! Simply put, I have never been happier! As a previous reviewer stated, he is not just a person, he is an ANGEL SENT BY GOD! He posseses knowlege and professionalism that other MDs can only wish that they had! He is a very thorough, very attentive, very caring, and very honest man! With him, you are NOT just another "number" you are a REAL PERSON and you are treated and cared for accordingly! Dr. Murphy, in addition to the qualities and attributes that I have already mentioned, is also a very charitable, giving man as well, donating at least two weeks of his time and expertise every year to medical mission work! To the previous reviewers who have expressed concern about wait times, etc., that you have to wait to see him, I say you are correct! I have had to wait a few times to see him myself, and no one likes to wait, I understand! But, please remember this... Dr. Murphy is a surgeon and NOT just a regular doctor! As such, his time and talent are in demand as he is a much sought after specialist in neurological surgery, thus saving the lives and lively hood of a LOT of people!!! With this in mind, I, for one, don't mind waiting a little extra longer to see him because I know that he is THAT GOOD of a doctor and he is changing the lives for the better of a lot of people! I would drive a day's drive every 6-8 months without hesitation to see him! Hope this helps!!!

Had 4 different appointments one time was Dr cancelled the 2nd time was to call at 1pm to see if my 2 pm was still available. I called the office said come in and waited till 3 pm in a wait room with 16people waiting and 11chairs in a 14 x 14 room. 3rd spot was cancelled and then today my appt was at noon along with 4 other people and I waited until 1 and the Dr still wasn't in the office. If you judge a Dr by the way their office is fran then find another Dr. I have never met this man after 4 appts

Awful.

still in pain

I had surgery on L5 SI and ended up with worse pain that I had before the surgery.He was very indifferent to how much pain I was in and told me that I was sensitive to pain, and I should walk it off.I am now seeing a pain specialist,and have a physical therapist coming to my home.I'm sure the majority of his surgeries are successful, but he shrugs off the ones that aren't.