4.7

Have you seen Edward Cachay?

Listen, examines patient thoroughly and balanced expierenced approach

I was tired of visiting doctors who type in front of me, then give me my numbers and prescribe meds based on my symptoms. Well with Dr. Cachay you'll get something different: A real doctor. He will listen to you, look at your eyes, take the time to inquire about you and who you are s human being. Then he will examined you! yes not only look at a computer or scans. He is thorough and his bedside professional manners are outstanding. Of course he will document things, but do it in a manner that flows naturally. He sets up expectations and is responsive of my queries in a timely manner, although I know he will be brief and to the point when our interaction is not eye-to-eye. He is a busy professional runs many things at UCSD, but still take the time to personally call a patient when needed. e.g. important blood result. Thank you Dr Cachay I've Dr Cachay's patient for 2 years and his attention to detail has not changed.

The best clinician I have met

I was impressed by his clinical skills. On of the few doctors that have examined completely. Kind and caring.

Detail oriented

Kind, caring, good manners,takes the time to listen, and Exam the patient completely.