Dr. Edward Cain Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Cain Jr?

CRIPPLED ME!

Posted on October 10th, 2017

I saw this man for 10 minutes on my initial visit and never saw or talked to him again! On my checkup, I was seen for 5 minutes by another doctor!! This man crippled me, currently seeing home nursing trying to get my leg back! BEWARE!!!!

PHENOMENAL SURGEON

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Dr. Cain is a PHENOMENAL surgeon. He takes the time to investigate what it is that is causing your troubles, then goes the extra mile to make it happen the RIGHT way. He repaired my knee after 3 failed reconstructions and I have never been better.

Complete ACL tear, meniscus tear, and PCL tear

Posted on July 21st, 2012

Dr. Cain is an AMAZING doctor! He fixed my knee and after about 5 weeks after surgery im bending it 126 and straightening it to 0. Great looking scar that obviously means steady hands! I will go back to him if I EVER need anything else! He takes pride in his work and he most definitely should! Five-star doctor!!!!

Posted on August 29th, 2017