Dr. Edward Campbell Is this you?

4.9

Posted on March 7th, 2013

I have been his patient for 7 years. He has always been thoughtful, helpful and practical. He explains things clearly , and I have no issues with him. My only criticism of the practice is that their telephone interface is slow and often impersonal.

My Dr, is more like a friend

Posted on November 25th, 2010

I have seen Dr. Campbell for over 10yrs. My overall experience has been more than what I had become use to. He didn't just sit there while I talked about my problems,(waiting for me to stop so he could just talk about what ever he wanted.) He heard everything I said, he listened to me describe my pain, he asked questions about the different times of day,sleep,working and how it effected anything else in my life. We did x-rays,CAT scan, & MRI. I started some medication and was moving around better than I had in several years. He has cured my family of many colds,strep, flu and emotional problems. I admire this Dr.Campbell for the Man and Practitioner he is. Anyone who could not give him 4 stars has failed to explain the problems, or given up before he had a chance to diagnose anything.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017