Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward A Carrillo MD
Dr. Edward A Carrillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashtabula, OH, with another office in Ashtabula, OH. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward A Carrillo has 2 locations
PO Box 178
Ashtabula, OH 44005
Book Online Now
Dr. Edward A Carrillo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Edward A Carrillo has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 2 of 2
Never a long wait.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward A Carrillo - Posted on July 16th, 2018
Dr.Carrillo has been my Doctor for 12+ yrs. I’be never had to wait long and he’s Always taken the time to listen. I’m so glad he hasn’t retired!
Poor Follow through
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward A Carrillo - Posted on May 30th, 2018
My father has been sick for months. Dr. Carrillo has done the absolute minimum to help him. Waiting weeks for appointments, canceling appointments and general poor performance. All while my father continues to decline faster and faster. We've wasted so much time at Dr. Carrillo's I'm surprised he has no legal action against him. No urgency, no follow up and no recommendations. I wish I could do that at my job.
St Thomas Hospital
Dr. Edward A Carrillo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edward A Carrillo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ashtabula, OH.