Dr. Edward J Castner Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Edward J Castner?

saved my life

i was depressed and now im better than ever

Time to retire...

In the last 2 - 3 years, I've noticed that Dr. Castner's memory for our previous conversations is not as good as it used to be. Unfortunately, he seems to forget some important facts, not just trivial details. In addition, he has fallen asleep more than once during out sessions. He seems to have stayed current on new medications. Office space is cramped and dirty; sound carries -lacks privacy. All in all, i believe he should retire soon.

Needs to retire!

Yes, he should really retire. I have seen him for more than 10 years by now. He is getting worse and worse. He never returned phone call. You can never get an appointment. His staff rude and unprofessional. The office dirty and disorganized. He also fell asleep last two time I saw him. I don't understand why he is still in practice. I

Should retire!!

Dr. Castner runs chronically late. I've seen him a few times b/c he was recommended by a friend who works at Huntington Hosp. He seems tired and distracted. His office is messy and his staff are rude. He doesn't seem up on the latest medicines. He never returns phone calls.

weird vibe

He came recommended by my primary care doctor. It was a very uncomfortable experience. His office was very disorganized. Very difficult to get an appointment. Dirty waiting room with too many people waiting already when I showed up. He was alright but I did not feel he really listened to me and understood my problems.

He seemed confused and hung-over when I met him for my first appointment. I did not feel confident about his recommendation at all. He should retire soon.

He is always late. Very difficult to get hold of. Never returned phone call.