Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward Chambers has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Chambers has been a wonderful and caring physician for our family for eight years. We were with another large pediatric group and decided to switch due to the impersonal treatment of that office. His interaction with our children is warm, welcoming and fun. He can relate to all ages in our children and the kids enjoy their visits with him. He has gotten us through some major health worries and we felt like he acted as if it were his own child. The office staff is really great too! They are nice from the time you make an appointment until the time you enter and leave. I highly recommend Dr. Chambers. We feel so fortunate to have found him.
Our family loves Dr. Chambers. He is professional and has a gift for handling and relating to children of all ages. My kids actually like doctor visits now that we have switched to Dr. Chambers.His staff is really kind and are always friendly to our family. When I call for a last minute appointment, they work hard to fit us in. When we arrive they always greet us with a friendly smile and hello.I highly recommend Dr. Chambers!
I always feel like I'm inconveniencing his office staff whenever I need to make apt. Or have a question. As a pediatric office I would expect much more support and patience when dealing with nervous new mummy's. Dr. Chambers is kind and does get 5 stars for taking time with each patient. However the rude witchy office staff made my family so uncomfortable we left their practice. Nurses rush you with vaccine visits and don't act like they care at all!! What's worse is I'm pretty sure the Dr.s are aware of their staffing problem and don't care! Beware the first visit everyone was smiles then down hill from then on!!!
Dr. Chambers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
36 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1977
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Edward Chambers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edward Chambers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.