Dr. Edward F Cherney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward F Cherney?

I would do my research

Dr Cherney is knowledgeable but has difficulty communicating at patient level. Plan on 3 hrs when you get an appt and about 10 minutes when you get in to see him. On one occasion and some question on my part, the injection serum was changed which made me wonder if he has read my charts.

The Best Opthamologist

Dr. Cherney was recommended to me by my Optometrist. She had gone to him to have her own surgery done. To me, that was an excellent recommendation and he has not disappointed me. I always feel like he's paying attention and actually trying to do whatever is in my best interests. I highly recommend Dr. Cherney to anyone needing Ophthalmology.

I went to Dr. Cherney many years ago when he practiced in California. I think he is a wonderful doctor and I thank him for his expertise and knowledge of my condition. I wish he was still here. Too many good doctors leave our state and he was one of the best!