Dr. Edward Chibaro Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Edward Chibaro?

Needs new office staff

Posted on April 20th, 2015

This Dr ordered urine tests I'd just had done at my PC. He said there would be no charge, it was included in visit. Then, I was billed $800 for the tests. Also, his billing staff used the wrong Tax ID number for him when they submitted my claim for the office visit (another $400), so it was denied as out of network, when he is in network. Seemed an easy mistake to fix, but they gave me the run around to find the right person to refile the claim. Working with my insurance company it took 4 MONTHS and a threat to call State Board Agencies to get them to file it properly so it was paid. It's hard to get the Dr or nurse to return a call, they keep wanting repeat visits (with billing errors each time), when issues could be resolved via phone or messaging. I would NEVER recommend this doctor or his practice to anyone.

Quick and Costly

Posted on July 15th, 2012

Dr. Chibaro office charges for visits even when Dr. is not seeing this patient and technician provides service, as in providing only a sample and leaving. Dr. Chibaro's style is "fast" and brusque, like fast food drive through; Dr. seems to listen to this patient, but Dr. gives quick diagnosis (that was inaccurate), and it seems he wants to provide answer and diagnosis immediately rather than wait and proceed cautiously; Dr. dictates notes immediately with medical jargon so patient can hear - although good, is unnerving to this patient because it feels too fast and not thorough; Dr. directed this patient too quickly expensive outpatient hospital procedure, that Dr. and Hospital charged beyond the medical insurance carrier cap and left this patient deeply in debt with copays/uninsured medicals. Days after costly proceedure, Dr. indicates procedure may have been unnecessary. This is why Dr. Chibaro's review is negative.

Patient's daughter

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Dr. Chibaro has cared for my father, who has bladder cancer, for almost 20 years. My father has led a pain free, symptom free life for all those years. When more drastic measures were called for, Dr. Chibaro meticulously planned out a course of action (bladder removal), that has once again saved my 85 year old father's life. The surgery was long, and complicated by previous surgical adhesions and scarring, but thanks to Dr. Chibaro's planning and excellent care and technique, it went very smoothly. My whole family has on numerous occasions over the years said how very fortunate we are to have my dad under Dr. Chibaro's care. We have no doubt that we've had him, in excellent health all these years, because of Dr. Chibaro's expertise, talent and caring. We couldn't have found anybody better, or anybody that we would have trusted so much. He has always been professional, honest with us, deeply committed, caring and available. My father has been able to see the Veteran's monument in Washington, that meant so much to him, as well as dancing with his granddaughter at her wedding and playing with his first great-grandchild. These are treasured memories that we do not take for granted, and know that it has only been because of Dr. Chibaro's dedication and care that we have them.

Posted on May 11th, 2016