Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward T Chory has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr Chory came with high recommendation from family and friends. He was everything they said, takes time to discuss procedures with patients, thoroughly explained the procedure at initial visit and before surgery and easy to talk to. It's no surprise this Doctor receives five star rating. He has worked at earning it and deserves it. I was also impressed how he treats and interacts with his supporting staff, who he refered to as his boss's
Dr Chory got called in to do an emergency appendectomy on me on a Friday evening. Very down to earth doc with great bedside manners and very knowledgeable. I had also worked at the same hospital at one point where I had the surgery and dealt with Dr Chory from time to time. Treats fellow employees with kindness and respect, which cannot be said for all docs!
Dr. Chory is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1980
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. Edward T Chory accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLancaster General Health Physician Surgical Group, 2104 Harrisburg Pike Ste 200, Lancaster, PA
Dr. Edward T Chory is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.