Dr. Edward J Clifford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward J Clifford?

Wife had surgery

Extremely happy with Dr. Clifford. Was told he was the best and now we know that to be true.

Dr is great. Will spend as much time with you as you want and answers all of your questions. Kathy his nurse is really wonderful also. Great people who will help you when you need it the most!

I really connected to Dr. Clifford quickly. He & his patient advocate nurse, Kathy were very caring & compassinate, extremely patient and encourages your questions.

Very professional and caring

Dr. Clifford was very good to confer with, and he was open to my questions and comments.

Dr. Clifford is very friendly and knowledgable. I have been seeing him for 12 years for followup.

Cancer diagnosis

After my breast cancer diagnosis, I was referred to Dr. Clifford for a lumpectomy. Dr. Clifford has a calming presence during an extremely emotional situation. After reviewing my records, he thoroughly explained the best treatment for my situation and performed the lumpectomy. He did an outstanding job and I would recommend him to anyone facing this situation.

Dr. Clifford was very professional, plain speaking doctor. He took as much time as I wanted, to answer questions and explain my situation. He did an excellent job with my surgery.

No Bedside Manner

Please be fair and do not delete negative comments... I had to have multiple surgeries with this doctor because he didn't get it right the first time. He did not prescribed pain medicine for me after my second surgery. He rushed all the time; his time is money. I feel that he does things more for his own interest than his patients.

Breast Cancer Survivor

Dr. Clifford was the first Doctor I saw after I was diagnosed with Breast cancer. He was so calm, when I was absolutely beside myself with worry. He presented my options, giving me the choice as to how I wanted to proceeed. Before each procedure he explained what was going to happen and always answered all my questions no matter how trivial they seemed. If I needed any more surgery, he would be my first choice of Surgeons in The DFW area.

BEDSIDE/CHAIRSIDE MANNER

Having had a positive biopsy, I was in a total "panic attack" state prior to going to see Dr. Clifford. His manner was so reassuring that I left there in a far better, more calm state than when I arrived.

Absolute, 100% faith & confidence in Dr. Clifford.

Dr. Clifford was the surgeon my Dallas gynecologist recommended, when I discovered a tiny lump in my right breast at age 67 -- 6 weeks after a "clear" mammogram! It was malignant, but Dr. C. found, in the 2nd lumpectomy, that it had not spread. He was still VERY careful to get a "safe" margin around it. It has been 6 years; I'm confident it will not return. (It was caused by my taking a fairly high level of estrogen for 20 years, after an early menopause. I immediately stopped taking it. I still have "hot flashes," but I'm ALIVE & well!!! :-) ) Ladies, please do your self-exams religiously! That's how I discovered the tiny lump, myself -- it was very obvious, & it had NOT been there a week before that! You just can't be TOO careful! Good luck!