Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward H Coale Jr
Dr. Edward H Coale Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA, with other offices in Vancouver, WA and Vancouver, WA . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward H Coale Jr has 3 locations
200 NE Mother Joseph Pl Ste 110
Vancouver, WA 98664
2121 NE 139th St Ste 300
Vancouver, WA 98686
200 NE Mother Joseph Pl Ste 210
Vancouver, WA 98664
Book Online Now
Dr. Edward H Coale Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Edward H Coale Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Edward H Coale Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward H Coale Jr - Posted on April 22nd, 2017
I've met many physicians, however, Dr. Coale is one-of-a-kind! From the onset of my hand problem, to the surgery, to the after care, I felt comfortable with Dr. Coale. He has a positive bed-side manner, he listens, he explained the process and set appropriate expectations. His surgical abilities can't be questioned, since after 1 week of surgery, I am using my hand with no pain or discomfort. I appreciate all he and his team has done, and highly recommend Dr. Coale.
Patient Beware - Especially Labor Industry Claims
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward H Coale Jr - Posted on May 19th, 2015
I had a terrible time seeing Dr. Coale. I had bilateral tendonitis (with nerve damage) and he treated me like a complete waste of his time. He eventually decided he was not able to surgically fix me and he basically told me "that's just the way it is, I'm not sure why it's not improving for you." ... When asked for a prognosis he said "really just can't tell. IIt will probably take a year..or maybe two." He wasn't helpful at all with how to treat myself and I was visibly in pain every visit. He quickly shot down the questions I researched specifically for alternative treatment rather than just "rest" and "just minimize using your arms as much as possible." How long I asked? "As much as possible". He shouldn't be a doctor if he doesn't actually care about helping the people in his "care". I also sincerely needed him to work with WA Labor Industries. He in fact made my experience with the notoriously difficult labor department an even more horrible experience. Until now, I didn't know it was possible. He bascially ignored the department whenever they sent any sort of paperwork to him for clarification. I had to call repeatedly over the months just to get him to do his job. He openly got mad at ME when I asked why he won't respond to the Labor Department about diagnosis clarification. He said it's there problem and he was just not going to respond....except the entire time I was in pain, out of work and just trying to get PT treatment.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward H Coale Jr - Posted on July 26th, 2012
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
32 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Edward H Coale Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Edward H Coale Jr
Carol has more than 20 years of experience in orthopedics, specializing in work-related injuries and return to work programs. Carol is an avid cyclist who has a special interest in preventing and treating cycling-related injuries.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edward H Coale Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.