Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward M Copeland III has the following 1 specialty
- Bacterial Infections
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Rectal Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Liver Cancer
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gene Therapy
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Breast Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Septic Shock
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nutrition Disorders
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Edward M Copeland III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUF Health Shands Childrens Hospital, 1600 SW Archer Rd, Gainesville, FL
Dr. Edward M Copeland III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.