Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Cornwell
Dr. Edward Cornwell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Cornwell is affiliated with Howard University Hospital and Johns Hopkins Hospital - Baltimore, The. Dr. Cornwell has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Cornwell has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Edward Cornwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.