The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward T Creagan has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Mouth Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Cancerous Tumor
- Liver Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
48 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1970
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Edward T Creagan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Edward T Creagan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rochester, MN.