Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Cumbo
Dr. Edward Cumbo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Easton, PA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Cumbo is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Warren Campus, Easton Hospital and St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Cumbo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Edward Cumbo has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Edward Cumbo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Cumbo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Warren Hospital, Phillipsburg
St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Village Medical Center
40 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Edward Cumbo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsEdward J Cumbo DO, 1800 Sullivan Trl, Easton, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward Cumbo in this video.
Dr. Edward Cumbo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easton, PA.