Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward A Czinn
Dr. Edward A Czinn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicinettcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr and Anesthesiology. Dr. Czinn is affiliated with Imperial Point Medical Center and Broward Health Medical Center. Dr. Czinn has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Edward A Czinn has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Edward A Czinn has the following 4 expertise
- Back Pain
Dr. Edward A Czinn is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
THE WIZARD OF CZINN
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward A Czinn - Posted on November 4th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward A Czinn - Posted on September 30th, 2014
I'm a new patient, just had a consult. Already I'm impressed with Dr. Czinn. My experience in the office was great. Professional, knowledgeable, etc. I was so pleased with my overall experience. The staff were caring and professional. I felt like a real person to them, not just a patient. And the best part is, I'm not in pain anymore!
AAA rating for actually caring for a patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward A Czinn - Posted on December 11th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward A Czinn - Posted on April 15th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Czinn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Edward A Czinn Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Edward A Czinn's office for more information.
3601 W Commercial Blvd Ste 4 Fort Lauderdale, FL : (954) 485-5666
Locations & DirectionsANESCO NORTH BROWARD, 3601 W Commercial Blvd Ste 4, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Edward A Czinn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.