Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Edward A Czinn
Dr. Edward A Czinn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Czinn is affiliated with Imperial Point Medical Center and Broward Health Medical Center. Dr. Czinn has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward A Czinn has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Edward A Czinn has the following 4 expertise
- Back Pain
Dr. Edward A Czinn has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edward A Czinn is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 11
I'm a new patient, just had a consult. Already I'm impressed with Dr. Czinn. My experience in the office was great. Professional, knowledgeable, etc. I was so pleased with my overall experience. The staff were caring and professional. I felt like a real person to them, not just a patient. And the best part is, I'm not in pain anymore!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Czinn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAnesco North Broward, 3601 W Commercial Blvd Ste 4, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Edward A Czinn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.