Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Edward Berg
Edward Berg is a Doctor primarily located in Lansing, MI. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Berg said very little. I had to pry to get him to explain things. He cauterized my nose, and it was excruciatingly painful, during the procedure and through the following day. He didn't seem to have much concern for my sinus troubles (the reason I came to see him), and I wanted a second opinion, so I went to a different ENT two days after the procedure. Dr. Berg had burnt down through the cartilage, from the blood vessel down to the bottom, underside of my nose (where the burnt skin had turned black). He had let the silver nitrate run down my face during the procedure and didn't wipe it off. My new ENT is concerned the cartilage and/or the sensitive skin on the bottom of my nose will get infected or not heal properly. I had to remove the burnt, black skin from the bottom of my nose and apply prescription ointment to my nose to prevent infection. Dr. Berg's staff was very polite, but they did not give me the consent forms until after the procedure was completed, either. Although they were polite and he was very prompt and accurately diagnosed one of my problems, I hope Dr. Berg leaves the medical practice very soon, for safety's sake.
Dr. Berg corrected my deviated septum a few years ago. He never rushed his time with me, and was very caring in how I was recovering. I was one of his few patients who took a very long time to heal, and I saw him over a span of 3 months.. He was very careful when he was diagnosing me and following up with me.
He would not listen when I tried explaining my symptoms, he just kept talking over me. Then when my ear hurt so bad that I started to cry he just looked at me and didn't offer me a tissue from the box on the counter! I even asked if he had tissues and he still did nothing--I finally stood up and got a tissue myself. If he doesn't care about his patients then it's time he retires.
Edward Berg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions7201 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI
Edward Berg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, MI.