Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Edward J Devin
Edward J Devin is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, MD. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 17
My advise is to leave this office ASAP. New patients stay away. You can never see doctor devin because he has students from colleges to check on you. I have been for several years in this office and the doctor does not even know who I am. Every time I make an appointment with him I end up seeing a student and when I leave I see dr.devin in his office chatting on the phone. He is very rude and unpatience when you ask any question. I think he is ready to retire. You Waite more than an hour to see different medical student every time. Confidentiality has no meaning in this office. I am glad I left this office to another doctor who really take care of his patient. This doctor is the worst arrogant doctor I ever met. Just stay away
In the past four visits with appointments for this doctor, I ended up seeing a medical student. Everyone to learn somehow but I was misdiagnosed three of those times and once was asked why I even thought I was sick. There is never the same staff from one appointment to the next; if you even get to see the Doctor, there is no examination - just questions. Three times I have had to seek other medical care because I was either prescribed incorrect meds or told I needed no meds and developed worse problems. They will not discuss lab results over the phone but want you to come into the office so they can tell you everything is OK. They once charged me over $300 for an appointment where I did not see Devin and was in the exam room for maybe 5 minutes. Changing doctors as soon as I can.
Edward J Devin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions20500 Seneca Meadows Pkwy, Germantown, MD
Edward J Devin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, MD.