Dr. Edward E Dodson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward E Dodson?

I have been going to Dr Dodson for around 5 years he is very profession and friendly he makes me very comfortable with his treatmentshis staff our excellent I would recommend him very highly

Life long friend

I am 23 and I have been going to Dr. Dodson since I was 7! I love Dr. Dodson as if he is family. I have never had a bad experience with him and I have refered many friends and family to him. I work for a hospital in central ohio and he is not within my network, I pay the full office fee just go to him!!!

no follow up

I took my children to see the dr, were sent for testing/bloodwork. I never got the results and was constantly referrred to other phone numbers whenever I tried to call the office. Several months later I am still waiting for someone to return my calls.

Dr. Dodson performed my brain surgery. The results were better than expected. He spent a great deal of time explaining the procedure in detail. I was so frightened prior to my visit and by the time I left his office my fears had been calmed. I was confident he was the best surgeon to remove the brain tumor. I found the staff to be very professional.

My name Lindesy I live in dublin Ohio, when I saw Dr. Dodson I felt rushed and pushed out the door with a poor staff aswell.