Horrible Experience!

Teamed up with MCR Aesthetics (an overseas company) run by Nurse Sarah who does fillers and offers the Kim K Package. Let me tell you right now, DO NOT GO HERE! She did a horrible job on me and I have lumps on my jawlines and my cheeks are uneven. The doctor was there supposedly supervising her because apparently she has no experience with Juvederm (American products) since she's from the UK and they never told me. Now I'm calling them to get a refund and Dr. Domanskis is ignoring my calls.

Dr. Domanskis & Rachell

I love this place!! Hands down I will never go to another Surgeon after I have met my forever favorite Dr. Domanskis! I had an emergency situation and was desperately avoiding going back to my previous surgeon (due to having two breast revision and reconstructive surgeries, not by choice but because my prior Surgeon left me each time with a hole the size of a quarter and implant exposure which led me to end up in the hospital last Summer with a almost deadly staph infection and recently leading me to face again the same hole he never repaired originally) I was referred to Dr D. by my oncologists office and so I called and was immediately given the utmost care from Rachelle when explaining my situation to her over the phone she was so sympathetic and quickly fit me into Dr. D's busy schedule. I was seen immediately that same day and was treated like an existing patient and greeted with a friendly and warming Dr. Domanskis. I was so hopeless and afraid after suffering mental anguish, pain and the fear of having to be under the care of a incompetent surgeon, Dr. Domanskis not only helped me right from the first consultation but he and Rachelle helped start the process of wound healing and removal of the implant without pushing me off and saying I should see my original surgeon, like I was told before earlier this year. DR. D made me have confidence again in Dr.'s and I am so grateful that he was willing to help me during this horrible time of fresh recovering that I was in. I am now looking forward in being Dr. D's patient and have so much faith that he will be able to reconstruct what the past monster had destroyed twice. I know that I will not only get the results that are best for me and my body but Dr. D and Rachell genuinely care about the client rather than just the money. THANK YOU SO MUCH DR.D & Rachelle I can't wait to so you soon!!

I love Dr Domanskis. He saved my life when other plastic surgeons said live with it you don't qualify for reconstruction. He made me feel comfortable and was more knowledgable tan the others I saw. He and he office worked with me since I live five hour away in another state. My results so far have been amazing.

Natural look

He does such an amazing job!! Knows what art of beauty really is.

He is the best

I am a patient of Dr Domanskis and he gets 5 stars all the way across.I have nevr felt at such comfort ..His staff is amazing.Bed side manner is the best and He is a great surgeon. I am glad to be his patient and I would suggest him with flying colors

Dr. Edward J Domanskis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.