Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward D Donovan
Dr. Edward D Donovan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashua, NH. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology. Dr. Donovan is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital & Trauma Center and Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward D Donovan has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Hearing Loss
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Smell Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
doctor,you need to take the time to talk in detail to your patients.when I was at your office you did not engage in conversation you were rushing and answering my question with yes and no. when I called the next day you were right next to your secretary but did not take the call instead you used your secreatary to tell you my questions and tell me your answers while you were right there.I will never go back to see you neither I will advise anybody to do so.
Dr. Donovan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1978
Mass Eye And Ear Infirmary
Dr. Edward D Donovan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAssociates In Ear Nose & Throat, 17 Riverside St Ste 104, Nashua, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward D Donovan in this video.
Dr. Edward D Donovan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashua, NH.