Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward R Douglas has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Alternative Medicine
Showing 5 of 20
Dr Douglas is one of the rare and independant physicians in a country of institutional medicine. He is very attentive, listens well, very compassionate and honest. I have never felt hurried. His one person staff is very gracious, welcoming and efficient.
Thank you very much for the feedback! We strive to provide excellent individualized care!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Edward R Douglas accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Alternative Healthcare, 3829 S Jefferson Ave, Springfield, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward R Douglas in this video.
Dr. Edward R Douglas is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Springfield, MO.