Dr. Edward Durbin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Durbin?

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Dr. Durbin and his nurse are fantastic, knowledgeable and professional.

Posted on December 28th, 2014

He is an amazing doctor!!!

Amazing!

Posted on May 9th, 2013

Dr Durbin is the most wonderful doctor. He has been my doctor for 3 pregnancies and also during a frightening time of abnormal paps and ultimately a conization. He is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He's always willing to take extra time to put your mind at ease. His nursing staff is absolutely the best. Each time I am at the office, I am treated like I am their only patient. They remember personal information about me which makes me feel they really care about my health and the health of my babies. In addition, I have never waited more than a few minutes for appointments and in the past 8 years, with 3 pregnancies, I have had quite a few. I cannot give enough praise to Dr Durbin and his nurses, Chris and Genia.

Posted on February 9th, 2013

Unexpected pregnancy. Was very compassionate and understanding

Don't pick this doctor!!

Posted on February 8th, 2013

I was extremely unhappy with this doctor! His nurses were friendly some days but other days quite short and rude. Several times his office told me to expect a call back from them and always forgot to call. I had Dr. Durbin for my first pregnancy up until 27 weeks (I finally switched after that week). He made me feel really stupid for asking questions (being a first time mom I had lots of them, because I didn't know what was normal or what to expect). Whenever I would ask him questions, he gave me the quickest and shortest explanation or response he possibly could. He often seemed so busy that he didn't take time to spend with me. Most of my appointments lasted less than 5 minutes. His office did not communicate well either- the nurse criticized me for taking medication that the doctor himself had prescribed. Overall this doctor was unprofessional nor was he courteous. I wouldn't suggest him to anyone.

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Dr. Durbin is excellent! I cannot recommend him more highly. He has been my Dr. for 2 of my pregnancies and he is wonderful.

Posted on August 17th, 2012

Dr. Explained what he was going to do which made me feel better about the procedure. I have already reccomended him to women that have gotten pregnant!

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Dr. Durbin is the best! He was great during and after my pregnancy.

Perfect Visit

Posted on December 17th, 2011

My first visit with Dr. Durbin. I am 60 years old. Spends time to discuss any concerns. Respectfully, respects your observations about your health. Carefully reviewed my chart and asked me about a surgery that I had 22 years ago.

Posted on December 21st, 2010

Dr. Durbin was my wife's OB during her first pregnancy. He and his staff were excellent in guiding us through our first pregnancy. Answered all of our many many questions with tact. Provided detailed answers without being too clinical.We had one appointment rescheduled to accommodate an emergency operation. And we had one appointment where he rushed us through the appointment as he had to get to the hospital to catch a baby.

Posted on June 16th, 2010

Significant lack of knowledge. Poor surgical skills. Unpleasant partners when he is not available. Takes a lot of time off.

Posted on June 30th, 2016