Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Edward Emmett
Dr. Edward Emmett, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Berwyn, PA, with another office in Radnor, PA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Emmett is affiliated with University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Emmett has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Edward Emmett has the following 4 expertise
- Corneal Diseases
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Occupational Diseases
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Dr. Edward Emmett has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edward Emmett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Emmett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Hospital of the University of PA
Clinical Care Associates of the University of Pennsylvania Health System
49 Years Experience
University Of Sydney
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward Emmett, MD, MBBS - Occupational Medicine in Berwyn, PA, in this video.
Dr. Edward Emmett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berwyn, PA.