Dr. Edward J Esber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward J Esber?

Dr. Esber is the man to see if you're having a colonoscopy. Both my husband and I have had one, and there were no problems. We also both went out to lunch afterwards with no gas or bloating. Great doctor .

Very patient and thorough in his explanation of your problem. Very good bedside manners

crappy front office

doc is ok, but office staff is horrible. Rude, insensitive and not too bright. takes forever to schedule tests and return calls.

my overall experience with Dr Esber and his staff is wonderful.Everyone is so kind and caring and they make sure Im comforable and in no pain.Dr Esber is a kind caring man who truly cares about his patients.My name is Karen Todd and have been to Dr Esber several times,need to go again but I know I will feel no pain and wake up fresh.LOVE DR ESBER

Outstanding care

Dr. Esber has treated my ulcerative colitis for many years - maybe 15 or so. Very professional, very careful. Provides full information and follows up.

No bedside manner

Dr Esber is so unlike the rest of the doctors in his practice. After spending 4 weeks in the hospital we saw every doctor in his practice. Doctors Roe, Vencat and Kefalas were so caring and supportive. My wife was left crying every and I do mean every time Dr. Esber came to her room and I had to ask for him not to come back. In response, my wife was dropped as a patient even though her doctor was Dr. Kefalis. Dr. Esber's ego was more important than the health of a patient. On the last day that my wife was seen by Esber he told her there was no reason for her nausea. I took her to Cleveland Clinic where they found 3 strictures in her small intestine that a pediatic scope could not go through. We had so much hope with Dr. Kefalas and have since spent months trying to find another gastroenterologist to treat my wife. What ever happened to "First do no harm?"Thanks Dr. Esber