Have you seen Dr. Edward F Ryan Jr?

HEED my warning

I wouldn't even disgrace the real dermatologists out there who actually care about their patients by calling this poor excuse of a man a doctor. The rudest 'professional' I have EVER encountered. Ever. It still upsets me to think of the way he treated me; with utter disrespect and negligence. He dismissed what I had to say before I BARELY got a chance to tell him what was wrong with me. I am the PATIENT. His job is to LISTEN to what we have to say and try his best to HELP US. WE are the patients. He does not get paid to be an arrogant, insensitive, almost mocking jerk. By far the WORST experience I have EVER had in a building full of so-called professionals. He was so mean to me, I left his office balling in tears- astonished that my problem was not important enough for him to take seriously. I am suffering every day...

Smart and Effective!

I havent been to a derm before. Dr Ryan did a great job at figuring out what was going with the skin on my arms, and also identified a precancerous thing on my face. he came across Smart, nice, and caring. Although he was very busy he did a great job with me. I will definitely go back!

Cyst

Dr. Ryan spent little time with me and was very rude I also overheard his staff talking about me. Hen I asked him questions his response was you do not have perfect skin anyway. How rude!

Horrible and arrogate doctor and staff

Been a long time client since childhood. Have a pain skin condition that causes permanent scarring (and I am a woman). He is rude as well as his admin staff. He does not fit you in, ever! for emergencies. Would avoid. A women friend of mine went to him and he also causes scarring and was rude.I switched, finally, to Dr. Scheiner located in Glen Mills. A bit further, 20 mins, but well worth it. They are nice, fit you in for emergencies and take much better care of patients than Dr. Ryan. Didn't realize who bad he was until I left.

Called 4 times for biopsy report cannot seem to get it.

Thanks

Thanks for everything.D. Sweigard

Dr. Edward F Ryan Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newtown Square, PA.