The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Facundus
Dr. Edward Facundus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntsville, AL, with another office in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Facundus is affiliated with Baton Rouge General Medical Center - Bluebonnet and Baton Rouge General Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Facundus has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Edward Facundus has the following 7 expertise
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Edward Facundus has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edward Facundus is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
An extremely rude and uncaring semi-professional. He began to yell at me calling me fat and lazy when I regained weight and began having complications soon after surgery. He humiliated and degraded me in front of staff, without exploring my concerns. I had emergency surgery by another surgeon who showed how my bowel had been sewn together in a kinked fashion, causing a bowel obstruction.
Dr. Facundus is excellent. Dr. Facundus staff at his office was wonderful and very helpful. The Crestwood Hospital is another story. The care at crestwood Hospital by the Hospital nurses was very unprofessional and unsafe. Most of the nurses that handle me at Crestwood Hospital Huntsville Alabama did not wear gloves when handleing my blood. After the surgery in the recovery room I was in so much pain. I ask for help and for more pain medication and I was told to Shut up! by one of the nurses in the recovery room. She said you just had surgery what do you expect? I was at their murcy.
Dr. Facundus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baton Rouge General Medical Center - Bluebonnet
Baton Rouge General Medical Center
24 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edward Facundus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.