Dr. Edward Facundus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Facundus?

Dr. Facundus did my surgery April 2006. I weighed 285 lbs then and today I weigh 156. He was a great surgeon and I have done extremely well! I continue to do the things I was told at the beginning of my journey and they continue to serve me well. I thank God for Dr. Facundus and his staff!

Dangerous surgeon

An extremely rude and uncaring semi-professional. He began to yell at me calling me fat and lazy when I regained weight and began having complications soon after surgery. He humiliated and degraded me in front of staff, without exploring my concerns. I had emergency surgery by another surgeon who showed how my bowel had been sewn together in a kinked fashion, causing a bowel obstruction.

Dr. Facundus (Excellent) Crestwood Hostipal (Very Poor)

Dr. Facundus is excellent. Dr. Facundus staff at his office was wonderful and very helpful. The Crestwood Hospital is another story. The care at crestwood Hospital by the Hospital nurses was very unprofessional and unsafe. Most of the nurses that handle me at Crestwood Hospital Huntsville Alabama did not wear gloves when handleing my blood. After the surgery in the recovery room I was in so much pain. I ask for help and for more pain medication and I was told to Shut up! by one of the nurses in the recovery room. She said you just had surgery what do you expect? I was at their murcy.

Dr. Edward Facundus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.