• 3rd Party Reviews

3 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Edward Farrior?

Excellent Results - Very Happy

Dr. Farrior is an artist in his field. I couldnt be more happy with my results for rhinoplasty.

Rhinoplasty

First experience of any kind with surgery and I was really nervous. All turned out great though, love results and now I don't hate being in pictures!

Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant

I had my chin implant done first and then the rhinoplasty. Looking back, I wish I would have done them at the same time but I was scared. I am over 1 year out from both and could not be happier with my results!!!

Rhinoplasty

Dr. Farrior is amazing and has a wonderful staff. My overall experience was GREAT!

Best Nose and Face /Neck surgeon in Nation

I recently had my toes redone for the seventh time. No fault of the physician. I have complicated septal perforation and deviation, collapse etc. His mannerism is kind, gentle and patient. He never is in a rush or is frustrated with my million questions. While it'll cost you more than most surgeons, you have to pay for what you get. The staff here is barn on the best and South Tampa and I will go so far to say in Florida. They have been with him for mostly over a decade or more. You can shop around, but no one does the face with more prestige and accuracy then this board certified surgeon. Look no further. And schedule your next surgery now !!!

Great Doctor With a Welcoming Staff

Overall, the staff was extremely welcoming and attentive. Dr. Farrior made me feel very comfortable with my decision and did a wonderful job!

Life Changing

My first experience with Dr. Farrior was 11 years ago after meeting with two other facial plastic surgeons. Dr. Farrior immediately stood out, not on ...

So disappointed

Sadly after going to this office for many years, the office has diminished greatly in the professionalism of the staff and quality of the procedures. I am greatly disappointed. I recently had a horrible experience with injectables that caused facial disfiguration. The staff was rude and not accommadating in the slightest. Having any kind of plastic surgery is a very personal thing and at times can go awry. It is important to have a caring staff, not one who puts the blame on the client without allowing a follow up visit. My advice, don't go for any injectables.

I have had several procedures done with Dr. Farrior. His experience and talent are evident in the results of his work. He provides meaningful counsel and opinion, answering all questions. He doesn't sell you a bill of goods you don't need but is truthful and helpful. He and his staff allow you as long as needed to decide what you want to do. They will work with a patient's schedule and make appointments convenient. The office is very nice, with ample parking close to the door. I especially appreciate that the operating facilities are there too. The people assisting him in surgery are top notch and very personable. Would recommend him in a heartbeat!

eyes

I had upper eyelid folds changing, one eye at a time and my once pretty eyes looked awkward, people would ask me all day long what was wrong. I kept trying to manually fix the crease but it didn't work. I went to Dr Farrior for upper bleph. He did a good job, but the crease was not where I wanted- where my crease had always been- and that is what I wanted back. He did another procedure and kept trying to improve what I wanted. I am so happy now, I would not trust anyone else. I will go back to him in the future for anything else to improve my looks as I age. His staff is the best.

Still look great after 8 years

Dr gave me a facelift and laser surfacing 8 years ago. I am now 67 and still look 15 years younger than my friends of the same age. No double chin or sagging skin, no jowls. It is amazing how he turned back the clock. Put yourself in his hands he does a great job.