• 3rd Party Reviews

total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr. Edward Farrior?

Excellent Results - Very Happy

Dr. Farrior is an artist in his field. I couldnt be more happy with my results for rhinoplasty.

Rhinoplasty

First experience of any kind with surgery and I was really nervous. All turned out great though, love results and now I don't hate being in pictures!

Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant

I had my chin implant done first and then the rhinoplasty. Looking back, I wish I would have done them at the same time but I was scared. I am over 1 year out from both and could not be happier with my results!!!

Excellent Results - Very Happy

Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant

Rhinoplasty

Dr. Farrior is amazing and has a wonderful staff. My overall experience was GREAT!

Best Nose and Face /Neck surgeon in Nation

I recently had my toes redone for the seventh time. No fault of the physician. I have complicated septal perforation and deviation, collapse etc. His mannerism is kind, gentle and patient. He never is in a rush or is frustrated with my million questions. While it'll cost you more than most surgeons, you have to pay for what you get. The staff here is barn on the best and South Tampa and I will go so far to say in Florida. They have been with him for mostly over a decade or more. You can shop around, but no one does the face with more prestige and accuracy then this board certified surgeon. Look no further. And schedule your next surgery now !!!

Dr. Edward Farrior is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tampa, FL.

Dr. Edward Farrior Is this you?