Dr. Edward Fasolino Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Edward Fasolino?

Positive review

Posted on December 27th, 2014

I decided to type a review for Dr. Fasolino when I saw a review for a doctor friend of mine and the reviews were mostly negative! People often do not take time to give a positive review. I have been going to Dr. Fasolino for MANY years. He is not only a wonderful physician but also a fine person. He is caring & compassionate, takes his time with me & addresses my concerns. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor who treats his patients with respect & appropriate concern. I wish I could put a + on the 4-star rating for him!!

Posted on February 25th, 2015