Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Feinglass
Dr. Edward Feinglass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Britain, CT. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology. Dr. Feinglass is affiliated with New Britain General Hospital, University of Connecticut Health Center and Bristol Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Feinglass has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Feinglass is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New Britain General Hospital
University of Connecticut Health Center
Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT
Bristol Hospital, Inc., Bristol CT
Hospital of Central CT at Bradley
The Hospital Of Central Connecticut
John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
43 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Edward Feinglass accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions300 Kensington Ave, New Britain, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward Feinglass in this video.
Dr. Edward Feinglass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Britain, CT.