Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Fetherolf
Dr. Edward Fetherolf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Englewood, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Fetherolf is affiliated with Englewood Community Hospital, Bon Secours - Venice Hospital and Venice Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Fetherolf has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Edward Fetherolf has the following 1 expertise
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Dr. Edward Fetherolf is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Fetherolf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Englewood Community Hospital
Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Venice Regional Medical Center
Bon Secours-Venice Healthpark Surgery Center
40 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Edward Fetherolf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions2020 & Beyond, 1500 Placida Rd, Englewood, FL
Dr. Edward Fetherolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, FL.