Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward M Fidalgo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
This is the worst experience I have ever had in Miami. The staff sucks, never respond, never return calls. I have 4 days calling to get my labs and all tests they did, and the don't send them to my General Doctor. On top of that, they called me with bad results, and when I ask for my lab results, they don;t find them, they said they are not ready. What a shame to have that type of service in USA.
This was my second pregnancy and I must say Switching practice to Dr. Fidalgo and group was the best decision My Husband and I ever made! My appointments were easy to make, we never waited more than 5 minutes and All Doctors and staff are extremely polite they made us feel like family. Delivering at Mercy Hospital was a pleasure! Nurses were great and Maternity and postpartum rooms were very clean, nice and beautiful. Dr. Fidalgo made my delivery extremely easy, pain free and is truly is an expert! I would trust him with any other future pregnancies. My family and I highly recommend Dr. fidalgo and his practice! Extremely satisfied
Dr. Fidalgo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Miami Health System
Dr. Edward M Fidalgo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMiami Ob/Gyn Associates Llc, 3659 S Miami Ave Ste 5002, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward M Fidalgo in this video.
Dr. Edward M Fidalgo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.