Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Fink
Dr. Edward Fink, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ, with another office in Fairfax, VA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Fink is affiliated with Children's National Medical Center, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Cnmc. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Fink has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Edward Fink has the following 5 expertise
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Edward Fink has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edward Fink is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Fink is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's National Medical Center
Inova Fairfax Hospital
Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
33 Years Experience
University of Virginia
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward Fink in this video.
Dr. Edward Fink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.