Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Ford
Dr. Edward Ford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, NJ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ford is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Ford has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
THIS MAN WAS WORKING AT ONE OF MY LOCAL URGENT CARES.. WENT IN WITH A BROKEN LEG HE ORDERED XRAYS ON ONLY MY KNEE SAID I HAD A SPRAINED KNEE 3 WEEKS LATER I FIND OUT MY LEG WAS BROKEN THE WHOLE TIME. HE HAD MISDIAGNOSED ME ALONG WITH ANOTHER MAN WHO HAD A FULL FRACTURED RIB CAGE AND WAS TOLD THEY WERE BRUISED.. I DO NOT RECOMMEND SEEING THIS MAN HE IS UP TO NO GOOD.
Be prepared to be ambushed and asked to sign a contract waiving some of your legal rights BEFORE you are allowed to see Ford. If you don't sign, you don't see him. They don't tell you about the contract when you make an appointment, only on the day you come in to the office. So if you've waited weeks, taken a day off from work and are in pain, you sign the form or find another doctor. Unbelievable.
Dr. Ford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell
St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Hoboken University Medical Center
Hoboken University Medical Center
Saint Mary Hospital-Langhorne
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
CHS, Inc Mercer Campus
Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
37 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1980
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Edward Ford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMERCER BUCKS ORTHOPAEDICS, 3120 Princeton Pike, Lawrenceville, NJ
Dr. Edward Ford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, NJ.