Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward J Gallagher
Dr. Edward J Gallagher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, NJ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Gallagher is affiliated with Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center. Dr. Gallagher has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward J Gallagher has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Gallagher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Edward J Gallagher accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAssociated Physiatrists South NJ, 1600 Haddon Ave, Camden, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward J Gallagher in this video.
Dr. Edward J Gallagher is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Camden, NJ.