Dr. Edward B Garon Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Edward B Garon?

Dr.Garon is a warm, caring , super- competent oncologist.

Negligent! Ignorant!

This man has no idea how to treat a patient never mind cancer! He is abusive, negligent and ignorant! But none of these drs know how to heal from cancer they only know cut, burn and poison. He is an unconscious man in a Universe that is slowly waking up so hopefully he'll be out of a job soon! If you need a cancer dr there are REAL ones out there! Dr Nick Gonzalez, Dr Burzynski, Dr Contreras, Dr Lodi!! Look up thes real Drs You could save your own life or a life you love!! Stay away from this man he's a DUD!

An Inconsiderate, Know Nothing "Doctor"

This doctor did nothing for my mother except facilitate her death while she was at Santa Monica UCLA Hospital. He did not provide me with any information about my mother's condition. The little bit that I learned about her condition was from a Resident who worked there. His brief 2 minute daily visits to my mother's room consisted of looking at her, saying very little and walking out of the room. The only thing he said in an upset manner on the next to last day my mother was alive was that my mother was getting "agitated" - who wouldn't be if they were suffering as much and being treated the way my mother was - and that it would therefore be best to keep her "comfortable." I later found out that what he meant by "comfortable" was to let her die. During my mother's last 2 days at the hospital, I asked that she continue to be treated, but he was upset about my request and responded that it didn't make sense to do anything. On the next to last day my mother was alive he did not even stop by to see her at all and he must have told the nurse not to do anything cause the nurse did not give my mother any diuretics or antibiotics which were critical to her. On the day my mother passed away, I called his office several times to talk to him both about my mother and about having him sign the death certificate but he never responded to my messages. Nor did he respond to the person from the mortuary who called his office to have him sign the death certificate and list the cause of death on the certificate. His office even mentioned that he had never even seen my mother! This caused some delay in my mother's body being picked up from the hospital by the mortuary. (The death certificate was finally signed late by another doctor who worked with him). If you care about your loved ones, please, please stay away from this guy.

His nurse was so helpful that she was there everytime we needed something. She always called us back if we left any messages for her, on the same day.

Dr. Edward B Garon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.